- Throughout the mid-1960’s, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage DEALAN pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
- The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan is a rectangular frame with a subtle cateye made of 10mm block acetate with custom double laminated acetate, featuring precious metal hardware.
- Size: Medium
- Temple Length: 142 mm
- Frame Total Width: 143 mm
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Bridge: 21 mm
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature